Amber Heard Net Worth, Biography, Age, Family, Siblings, Spouse
Amber Heard Net Worth:
Amber Heard is an accomplished American actress with a remarkable presence in the film and television industry. With prominent roles in The Rum Diary, Magic Mike XXL, Aquaman, and Justice League under her belt; it’s no wonder she landed on Forbes’ list of highest-paid actresses earning an impressive $9 million in 2019. According to Celebrity Net Worth estimates, Amber Heard has amassed a stunning net worth of 14 million dollars – marking her as one of the most successful movie stars today! From commercial films to theatrical productions; this captivating actress continues to mesmerize audiences around the world with each new role.
Amber Heard is the proud owner of some lavish possessions, including automobiles and properties throughout the U.S., most notably a luxurious 4-bedroom beachside dwelling in Malibu. In addition to her expansive art collection worth millions, she has a large investment portfolio comprised of stocks and bonds. She also regularly contributes to global charities with an emphasis on animal welfare, human rights, and other social causes that are important to her. Through these investments and donations, she can sustain her wealth over the years.
In 2023, Amber Heard will have established herself as an iconic figure in Hollywood. She will have starred in several major motion pictures and television shows with her net worth now estimated at $25 million according to Celebrity Net Worth. She will continue to make waves in the industry with her unique style and approach to acting as well as a string of successful film projects.
Amber Heard’s investment portfolio also continues to grow over time with significant investments in stocks and bonds, real estate properties, and art collections. Her properties include luxury beachfront mansions across the world, each designed to meet her taste while still maintaining attention to sustainability. With such investments, she is well on her way to creating a legacy that can carry her wealth into the future. Additionally, Heard continues to give back by donating regularly to various charities and public service organizations around the globe.
Amber Heard Biography and Age:
Amber Heard is an eminent star in Hollywood, celebrated for her acting talents and achievements as a humanitarian and social activist. Born on April 22, 1986, in Austin, Texas, she had her first leading role in the horror film All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006). She then went on to appear in films such as Pineapple Express (2008), Never Back Down (2008), and The Stepfather (2009). In 2009, she starred opposite Johnny Depp in The Rum Diary and the two began dating shortly after.
Heard’s career continued to grow with roles in films such as Machete Kills (2013), Magic Mike XXL (2015), and London Fields (2018). She also appeared in the Academy Award-nominated film North Country (2005), playing Charlize Theron’s character in flashbacks. In 2018, she starred alongside Jason Momoa in Aquaman as Mera, Queen of Atlantis.
In addition to her acting career, Heard is an active humanitarian and social activist. Heard is a powerful voice for LGBT rights and Women’s Rights, acting as United Nations Human Rights Champion. On top of this, she has been active in numerous charities such as Amnesty International and Women’s Campaigns to promote human rights worldwide. Moreover, Heard speaks out against domestic violence and sexual assault which are rampant issues everywhere.
Heard has become a well-known figure both onscreen and offscreen due to her activism and philanthropy work. Her Instagram account (@amberheard) currently has over 5 million followers where she posts about her latest projects as well as causes close to her heart.
Amber Heard Family and Siblings:
Heard comes from a family of five siblings. She was raised by her mother Patricia Paige Heard and father David Clinton Heard. Her parents divorced when she was 16 years old. Amber has two sisters named Whitney Heard and Beth Heard as well as two brothers named David Jr. and Patrick Heard.
In 2021, Amber Heard became a mother to her first child with the help of surrogacy. She gave birth to her daughter Oonagh Paige Heard On April 8, 2021.
Amber Heard Spouse:
- Amber Heard married movie star Johnny Depp in 2015.
- The couple first met while filming the movie The Rum Diary in 2009.
- The pair announced their engagement in 2014 after dating for five years.
- On February 3, 2015, the couple tied the knot at a private ceremony in Los Angeles.
- In May 2016, Heard filed for divorce and accused Depp of abuse during their marriage.
- Heard received a settlement of $7 million which she donated to charity and declared that it was not a matter of money but standing up against violence against women.
- The divorce was finalized in 2017 after much controversy due to allegations from both sides about the other engaging in abusive behavior during the marriage period.
- In 2018, Heard began Dating tech entrepreneur Elon Musk with whom she has since broken up on several occasions before reconciling again over a year later in 2019 (as of June 2020).
- In addition to Musk and Depp, Heard has also been previously linked with photographer Tasya van Ree and Danish Singer Pernille Rosendahl who she dated from 2008-2012.
- Despite her relationships with men, Hear is publicly bisexual and an active advocate for LGBTQ rights causes