Interim Budget 2024 Highlights
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in recent times supplied the Interim Budget 2024 which makes a speciality of key regions like finance, agriculture, infrastructure and welfare programmes. The important subjects are:
- Priority Areas: Seetharaman pressured that the government’s pinnacle priorities are the horrific, youngsters, girls and farmers.
- Housing Scheme: Two lakh new homes may be built underneath the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme.
- Economic success: The finance minister highlighted the economic achievements of the Modi government.
- Infrastructure spending: India will spend 11.1% greater on infrastructure, specializing in railway upgrades and aviation enhancements.
- Agricultural coverage: Expand the Fisheries Resource Plan to growth aquaculture productivity, with the goal of doubling seafood exports.
- Secure Technologies: A new initiative is being released to reinforce deep technology for safety capabilities and offer self-sufficiency.
- Middle-elegance housing: One software will assist center-magnificence residents of rented houses, rural areas, or disenfranchised colonies buy or assemble their very very own houses.
- Research and Development: A corpus of Rs 100,000 crore could be created to inspire private sector funding in research and development in sunrise regions.
- Health coverage: Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, fitness insurance may be extended to all ASHAs and anganwadi workers and assistants.
- Empowering Women: A kind of strategies have been implemented to empower ladies via employment and education, which encompass growing enrollment in secondary education and STEM courses
- Energy safety: Energy safety features encompass rooftop solar panels a good manner to offer three hundred units of loose strength to 10 million households consistent with month.
- Global Affairs: Sitharaman stated the evolving complexity of global affairs and emphasised India’s willpower to a advanced and inclusive destiny.
- Vision for India: The authorities objectives to transform India into ‘Viksit Bharat’ by the use of 2047, focusing on complete improvement for all.
- Fiscal Management: The authorities is reining in monetary deficit, with a revised estimate at five.8% of GDP for FY 23-24.
- Tax Reforms: Tax receipts for FY 24-25 are predicted at Rs 26.02 trillion, with measures to deepen and widen the tax base.
- Environmental Goals: Detailed plans were mentioned to attain the Indian authorities’s 2070 Net Zero aim, which incorporates investment for renewable power and biofuel growth.
- Social Welfare: Various schemes and projects goal inclusive improvement, healthcare, training, and financial empowerment, aiming to move away no person in the lower back of.
Also Read: Union Budget of India 2023: Key Highlights
Overall, the Interim Budget 2024 demonstrates the authorities’ commitment to sustainable development, financial growth, and social welfare across a wide range of sectors.