The Best Credit Cards for Business According to Experian
When it comes to choosing a credit card for your business, it can be difficult to know where to start. With so many options and factors to consider, making the right decision can be overwhelming. One of the most important criteria when selecting a business credit card is the credit scoring agency used by the issuer. Experian is one of the leading credit bureaus and has become increasingly popular with many issuers. Here are our top 10 picks for business credit cards that use Experian for their evaluations.
1. American Express Blue Business Cash Card – This no annual fee card offers cashback rewards in the form of statement credits on all purchases up to $50,000 per year. You’ll also get exclusive access to Amex Offers, discounts and deals from select merchants.
2. Capital One Spark Miles Select – With no annual fee and a generous signup bonus of 20,000 miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within 3 months from account opening, this card is ideal if you’re looking for an easy way to earn travel rewards with your business expenses.
3. Bank of America Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard – This card allows you to earn unlimited 1.5x points on every purchase and has a signup bonus of 25,000 points after spending $1,000 in 90 days from account opening. Plus there are no foreign transaction fees and 0% APR on balance transfers for 12 months (then 14.49%-22.49% variable APR).
4. Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card – This one offers an impressive 80,000 point signup bonus after spending $5,000 in 3 months from account opening plus 3x points on travel and select business expenses up to $150k annually as well as cell phone protection against theft or damage when you pay your bill with this card.
5. CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select World Mastercard – If you’re looking for travel rewards specifically with American Airlines flights then this is probably your best bet as it offers 2x miles per dollar spent on American Airlines purchases plus 25% back on American Airlines inflight food & beverage purchases when using this card for payment.
10 Best Credit Cards that Pull TransUnion for Approval 2023
6. CitiBusiness ThankYou Preferred Card – This card gives you 2X points per dollar spent at restaurants & gas stations plus 1 point per dollar spent elsewhere which is great if you have a lot of these types of daily expenses associated with running your business.
7 . UBS Visa Infinite Business Card – This luxury card comes with an impressive 50K Membership Rewards Points welcome bonus after spending just $3k in 3 months plus up to 8x points at certain merchants like airlines & hotels! It also features complimentary travel insurance coverage along with some other great benefits
8 . Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card – With no annual fee & a 20K point bonus after spending just $1k in 3 months this versatile rewards program gives members unlimited 3x points at US gas stations & select US department stores plus 2x points at US restaurants & 1x point everywhere else!.
9 . BankAmericard Business Credit Card – Offering 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles (then 16.24%-26.24% variable) plus no annual fee this simple but effective card earns 1% cash back on all eligible net purchases automatically credited each month!.
10 . Discover It® Business Card – Last but not least this flexible rewards program offers 5% cashback on up to $2K spent quarterly at different categories that rotate each quarter (including office supplies) along with 1% cash back everywhere else!.
When deciding which business credit card is right for you be sure to take into consideration which bureau they use for their evaluations as this will impact what type of information they are able to gather about your business and how it affects your application process overall! Experian is one of the leading bureaus and we’ve compiled our top 10 picks here so hopefully one will work perfectly for you! Good luck!
Question: Are there any business credit cards that use Equifax only?
Answer: Yes, there are some business credit cards that use Equifax exclusively for their evaluations. These include the Bank of America Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard and the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card. Both of these cards offer generous rewards programs and no annual fees. Additionally, both have 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles (then 16.24%-26.24% variable). Be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully before applying so you can make an informed decision based on your needs!
Question: What other benefits do business credit cards with Equifax offer?
Answer: In addition to having access to Equifax credit reports, many business credit cards that use Equifax also offer additional benefits. These can include a welcome bonus, bonus points or cash back on purchases, and complimentary travel insurance coverage. Be sure to research the different offers available before applying so you can maximize your rewards!
Question: Are there any other fees associated with business credit cards that use Equifax?
Answer: Most business credit cards will have an annual fee which can vary from card to card. Additionally, some may charge a balance transfer fee as well as other fees for certain transactions. Be sure to read all of the terms and conditions carefully before signing up for a card in order to know what you’re getting into.
Question: Is it easy to apply for a business credit card that uses Equifax?
Answer: Yes, the application process is typically straightforward and can usually be completed online. You may need to provide information such as your business name, address, revenue and expenses, and payment history in order to complete the application. Additionally, you’ll want to make sure you have sufficient available credit on an existing line of credit or a personal line of credit in order to secure approval.